Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meant To Be


I was planning to read this by the end of the term, but by the time I read the first few pages of the book, I just can’t seem to put the book down. Goodness, I am such a sucker for RomCom (Romantic-Comedy) novels. I enjoy cliché novels as much as the non-cliché ones. I suggest you buy this if you’re into the whole brainy girl-bully guy kind of whirlwind drama. I’m enjoying their conversations. Plus it’s set in London. In London! I would love to go to that place sometime.

Anyone, suggest me RomCom novels, please? Or any sappy, fluffy, novels you know, I enjoy those kinds of books.

I’ll probably post my ‘List of Books to Read’ sometime soon!

Get to know more about the author Lauren Morrill here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A