Friday, May 16, 2014

May 2014 Playlist (The 80's)

My dad was blasting Depeche Mode on the car radio and it made me thought of doing an 80’s playlist for the month of May. I just realized that the songs coming way back in the 80’s were so darn good and catchy. Here are some of my favorite songs from the 80’s, mainly because of its popularity and the fact that I grew up with it listening with my parents. I could say, mom and dad sure have some pretty good taste! 

Oh, oh, one more thing, this playlist is downloadable! If you want to download it, feel free to grab it by clicking on the link below. I hope you enjoy! What is your favorite 80’s song?

 Link: May 2014 Playlist    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A