Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Liebster Blog Award!

Hey there! I’ve been itching to write about this entry for so long but I thought of writing this after our thesis defense is over and, and, and, now that it’s over and we PASSED (let the cherubs sing,) here it is! I got nominated for a Liebster Blog Award! *claps*

(THANKS TO ERIKA ROSALES FOR NOMINATING ME. You may follow her awesome fashion blog here: Style and Sundry)

So what is the Liebster Blog Award (LBA) all about? It’s an award given to bloggers who are new and starting out (or old, even,) typically those with less than 200 followers. This is a pretty neat way of getting your blog noticed. So there are rules for this:

1. If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3. Tag 5-11 more bloggers.
4. Tell the people you tagged that you did (through comment, personal message, etc.)
5. No tagging back!
(The relevance as to why it’s 11, I have no idea.) Alrighty then, now that’s clear, let’s start!

11 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. My favorite movie couple is Shane West and Mandy Moore. (If you know where they starred together, and you happen to love it, let’s be friends.)
2. I have two guitars named Sunday and Juma.
3. I collect Tic Tac boxes—I have over a hundred of them!
4. Some of my favorite words are marzipan and pavlova.
5. My favorite smell is the scent of a brand new car.
6. My favorite band is Fall Out Boy. (If you know them, listen to them, and happen to love them, let’s be friends.)
7. I hate the sound of creaking doors. (Who does, really?)
8. My sister and I share the same birthday.
9. I don’t drink soft drinks anymore. (3 years and counting!)
10. I took up ballet when I was a younger. But hey, didn’t almost every Filipina take it?
11. I never had a nosebleed in my life…so far!

11 QUESTIONS (from Erika Rosales)

1. What is the most expensive item of clothing (clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.) do you own?
So far, it’s my Esprit watch that I got from my 17th birthday. Diamond-encrusted, baby.

2. What is your biggest fear?
If I won’t be able to fulfil my dreams! Life is also about finding true happiness.

3. Name a celebrity that you have a crush on.
ANSEL ELGORT. But he’s just like one out of my 99 celebrity crushes.

4. If you were to be part of any TV show, which one would it be and who would you be (can be an original or actual character)?
I’d like to play Tamara Kaplan from Awkward(.)! She’s so talkative, outgoing, and has a very rich slang vocabulary!

5. What is your favorite part of the day?
Around 7PM because that’s like, dinner.

6. What superpower would you like to have?
The power of illusion.

7. Which season (winter, spring, summer, fall) do you love the most and why?
The only seasons I’ve ever experienced are summer and winter but fall sounds nice!

8. If you were to wake up as someone else and be that person for a day, who would you want to be?
An African tribeswoman. I’d like to experience a different kind of lifestyle. Plus, I would love to go to South Africa.

9. What song is stuck in your head right now?
 St. Patrick by Pvris  

10. What is one trend that you would never follow/never did follow?
Wearing floral-printed anything is a trend these days and I really dislike it. Sunflowers and Daisies are exceptions, though.

11. Which decade/era do you like the most and why?
It has got to be the 80s. I super love their songs, it’s so catchy and dance-y! 

MY 11 NOMINEES (in random order)

1. Your Smile Fades in the Summer by Lyn Estrella
2. Little Miss Teapat by Patricia Herbolario
3. Erika Iwakawa by Erika Iwakawa
4. Mediocrity by Trisha Camille G
5. Gene Goquingco by Gene Goquingco
6. Dainty World of Science by Thea Miralles
7. A Few of My Favorite Things by Melissa Cheok
8. Rambles of a Fangirl by Neri SeesRed
9. Bearika Rose  by Bearika Rose
10. Climbing Through Tomorrow by Katyayani K 
11. Guilianna Marie by Guilianna Marie 

MY 11 QUESTIONS

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Where is your next travel destination?
3. What’s the best way to win your heart?
4. What profession have you always admired?
5. What is something that you refuse to share?
6. Have you ever been to a live concert?
7. If you were exiled, what country would you choose as your new home?
8. What was the last social faux pas you made?
9. How much do you tend to swear in public?
10. To what would you like to devote more time?
11. What song best describes your life at the moment?

Share the love, and blog it forward! 



Photo Credit: Liebster Blog Award logo by Erika Rosales

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! When I found out, I did a happy dance around my living room! }|{

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were one of the first commenters here on my blog! You made me believe that my blog isn't dead. You deserve it, Neri!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog has potential! More power to your blog, Kathie! (Btw, Katyayani is a cool name!)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me. Love your blog! Can't wait for your future posts. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com
    gmcginniss@gmail.com

    Guilianna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Guilianna, and thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Aaaawww ! Thank you for nominating me Angela !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Angelaaa!! HUHU, I'll make a post pag di na busy huhu

    ReplyDelete

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A