Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Holidays! - Tagaytay Highlands, Philippines

Happy holidays, everybody! I hope you’re all having (or had,) a splendid Christmas vacation. The year 2015 is just around the corner, and we only have three more days until the start of a new year! Let's make the remaining days a memorable one.

For our post-Christmas celebration, my family and I went to Tagaytay Highlands. We’ve been spending our vacation here ever since I was 13 years old and this place above the mountains just never gets old for me. I have grown to love it here, even though we’ve been in and out here many times! The weather is breezy (at night a little too breezy), the people are friendly (but hey, Filipinos are generally friendly,) the view and the atmosphere are breathtaking, it's the perfect place to unwind and relax! 

Here are some pictures during my stay in Tagaytay:


Always remember that celebrating the holidays doesn't matter where you are, it's who you are with! And I'm very much happy that I get to spend it with my family! How about you, who were you with and how did you greet the holiday season? Share it!

P.S. I've looked through my previous blog posts and I’ve decided to not place watermarks for my next set of blogs with pictures anymore. It’s a little neater without it, don’t you think? So with that being said—please don’t grab them without my permission! If you’re planning to use it, simply leave a credit to me! (You could also add to your credit how awesome my blog is. I'm kidding this blog is lame) Many thanks! :) 

#FiveFeetOfTravels

Shots fired with: Canon 550D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A