Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nomination: The Infinity Dreams Award


Yipee (wait, do people still say this? Haha)! I just got nominated for an award again. First of all, I'd like to thank Neri of My Life In A Tab for the nomination, it is much appreciated! Awards like these make me extra happy in the blogging community. It may not be an "official" blogging award, but I am very thankful, nonetheless.

The rules of the Liebster Blog Award, the very first award I was nominated to, commonly applies to this as well. So let's start!

Rules:

1. Thank and follow (optional) the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about you
3. Answer the 11 questions set up for you
4. Nominate at least 11 people (I recommend up and coming bloggers) and give them 11 set of questions in return

11 Facts About Me:

I try not to give away facts about me as many as possible! With that being said, here's a link to my previous award, and you can check out 11 FACTS ABOUT ME that has already been posted beforehand!

11 Questions From Neri (My Life In A Tab):

1. What is that one object that makes you feel better? My pillow.

2. Which fandoms are you a part of? I can't believe I have to say this but...KathxNiel and ShinxRan. If this fandom down below exists though, then I am so a part of it 100%:

Landon and Jamie from 'A Walk to Remember'
3. What fairy tale character do you think is most likely you? I'd have to say Princess Aurora  of Sleeping Beauty. This GIF might explain why:


4. If you were the ruler of your own country, what would your national anthem be? Oooh. I would probably go with Next In Line by After Image.

5. On your first airplane trip, where were you going? The lovely island of Boracay! I was seven years old back then.

6. Have you ever made your own ice cream? From scratch? Sadly, no! I'd definitely put this in my bucket list!

7. What is the one rule you abide by? Oh man. It truly depends. Sometimes I don't even play by the rules. 


8. What's your favorite TV show? Awkward.! Either that or the Detective Conan Series. Can you believe that latter show has 700+ episodes AND counting?

9. What's your favorite accent? I can't decide between British and Irish!

10. If you met a genie, what would your three wishes be? (More wishes doesn't count) Haha. You caught me there. I'd have to say, to end world hunger, for warring nations to be at peace, and a winning lottery ticket for a million dolla—WAIT, pounds. A million (British) pounds. Hihi.

11. How many languages do you speak? Two! English and Filipino.

My Nominees:

1. Lyn Estrella of Your Smile Fades In The Summer
2. Gene Goquingco of Gene Goquingco
3. Thea Miralles of Dainty World of Science
4. Pat Herbolario of 26 Letters

My 11 Questions:

1. What's the farthest place you've ever been?
2. Would you ever consider living abroad?
3. Would you rather crash in a friend's place or stay at a hotel?
4. Biggest pet peeve?
5. What would your super hero name be?
6. Tell me about your dream job!
7. Were you ever drunk in college?
8. What was high school life for you?
9. Your idea of a romantic evening?
10. The hardest thing you've ever done so far?
11. If you could commit crime and get away with it, what would it be?

There you go! Hope you can blog it forward. :) See you in my next blog entry, everyone!










GIF from: Rebloggy & LOLDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A