Tuesday, September 15, 2015

September 2015 Playlist


I haven't posted a playlist in a long time already! Today, I decided to make another #GirlPower playlist for you guys (and gals). All but two of the songs are in a different language (Up Dharma Down's Luna is in Filipino while Amber Liu's Beautiful is in Korean,) but go and give it a listen! I bet you'll love it! I suggest you look up the English translation, if you're curious as to what they're singing about. I've been listening to female vocalists lately! Who is your favorite? Let me know, I love discovering new music!

2 comments:

  1. I love Almost Is Never Enough! Nathan Sykes' and Ariana Grande's voices are just sooo good!

    Neriah | My Life In A Tab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I've been listening to it non-stop!

      Delete

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A