Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What I'm Lovin' List (Part 1)

5. PHHHOTO APP Yep, that is not  a typo! That's three Hs. PHHHOTO, which was just released around July of 2014, is basically like Instagram and Vine combined, the only differences are that it's a gallery of one-second GIFs on loop. This might be the next big thing, you guys!

One of the first profiles I happen to first stumble upon were ROOKS & COCONUT_CHU, and they make the most amazing, uh, what do you call them...phhhotos? Haha. Kidding aside, both of them are just incredibly artistic and clever at making GIFs.

I've already made a couple phhhotos myself!












phhhoto.com/GELZ
4. BER SEASON To those of you who are unaware of what the 'Ber Season' is, it's the Philippines' way of saying that the Christmas Season has "officially" begun! I believe that the Philippines holds the longest Christmas celebration by any other country, with it starting right when the calendar hits the 'ber' word, meaning, SeptemBER until DecemBER. The Philippines may not have that 'White Christmas' atmosphere since it doesn't snow here, but it's fun to celebrate the holidays! Christmas jingles, sales, parols, Simbang Gabi, endless amount of food—The Ber Months is one, busy yet fun-filled season!

Photo Credit: keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk
3. TARON EGERTON Kingsman, anyone? I've watched this movie three times already and I can just swoon over TARON EGERTON's character Eggsy and Taron himself for the whole day. He may be a fresh newcomer in the big screen, but he's no stranger to acting. He was actually trained in the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), one of the most prestigious drama schools in the UK, and has been hailed as a 'Student Performer of the Year' back in 2011. No wonder I was instantly attracted at his playful aura and his overall badass-ery in the movie. He can pull off a bad boy image as well as a spiffy young spy altogether so effortlessly!

OH and, have you heard his Welsh accent? Oh dear. 

Photo Credit: Tumblr
2. AMERICAN CANDY ALBUM AMERICAN CANDY is THE MAINE's newest album, and this was actually released back in March! I've been listening to this album non-stop! I've always been a fan of this American rock band ever since high school, having to be able to watch them live five times already (and I still want more!). I was lucky enough to meet them, and mind you, they are one of the most down-to-earth people ever. They're really nice—too nice actually, that they're currently on the road performing concert shows for FREE.

Some of my favorite songs are Miles Away, Same Suit, Different Tie and 24 Floors from this album. Let me know what yours are!

Photo Credit: radcircle.com
1. IMPRACTICAL JOKERS This is my most favorite reality series! Q, Murr, Sal and Joe are four lifelong friends hailing from NYC who compete with each other and take on dares and pranks on a highly embarrassing, insanely funny, outrageously wacky levels. Mind you, some of the punishments at the end of their show are downright harsh and sometimes physically hurtful, but all four of them are good sports and that's what makes them so, so awesome.

Of all the hidden-camera prank television programs, this was the only show that made me bust out in tears, clap like a manic seal and laugh so hard I actually rotfl. It's painfully funny, you guys—figuratively and literally. I usually end up slapping my brother due to my uncontrollable fits of laughter because of them. If you want to brighten up your dull day then go watch IMPRACTICAL JOKERS now.

Photo Credit: billboard.com

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love Taron Egerton! Kingsman was such a good movie and it never fails to make me laugh every time I watch it.

    Neriah | My Life In A Tab

    ReplyDelete

Hello, viewer! Your comments are highly encouraged here. Feel free to post your thoughts!

I would appreciate it too if you spread the word about my blog! Many thanks!

- A